Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Praise God!

I have an interview with a charity I've wanted to work for for years now! If I get the position, I will still be working with Cutco, but my husband and I just moved to a new area and I'm having trouble getting a new customer base started here, so I need something else to help pay the bills for awhile until we can get to know a few more people and get a second car. The interview will be sometime on Sunday or earlier, I will let you all know exactly when it is! Thank God for providing this opportunity for me and my husband, and please ask for His grace, and that He'll give the women who will be making the final decision wisdom and guidance as they make their choice. Thanks for all your prayers, new recipes coming soon just keep watching!

Edit: The interview is going to be Monday at 10 AM EST. Please pray for me!

No comments: